Location: Saarbrücken or Berlin
Do you want to get in at the ground floor with an exciting startup, which is building something truly innovative? Fanomena is a Saarbrücken and Berlin -based event technologies company, which is building great products and working with some of the biggest brands in the events industry. We’re now ready to scale our business as we’re moving in to new markets and products.
We’re currently searching for a student assistant or part time communication designer, who can join our marketing & design team.
This role’s primary responsibilities will be to create beautiful visuals, digital publishings, advertising materials and web designs for our market communication.
The ideal candidate is a student or graduate in communication design or a similar field of study and is excited about working in a fast-paced and agile young company.
What you’ll be doing
– You’ll be a key member of our Marketing and Design teams
– You´ll create beautiful Marketing designs
– You´ll support the marketing team in creating new marketing campaigns
– Design of whitepapers, eBooks and factsheets for digital use
Who you are
– You are a person who strives to do quality work and desires to grow as a designer/problem solver.
– You have a hunger for elegance, and you have an intuitive grasp of composition, balance, symmetry, and white-space.
– You see the “big picture” and have a holistic view of your designs.
– You’re a self-starter and proactively seek out the best solutions.
– You are innovative and update yourself on the latest developments.
– You’re pragmatic, agile, high-energy and enjoy multi-tasking.
– You are a person who can collaborate, take art direction and be critiqued.
What you know
– Skilled in Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
– A thorough understanding of graphic design principles, typography and concept idealization.
– Practical experience in the design of web advertising.
– The ability to communicate your design decisions clearly, and work well in a diverse team.
– English required.
– Nice to have: Experienced presenting & justifying design decisions to non-designers.
Why you’ll want this role
– You’ll grow your skills in a company with enormous global potential.
– You’ll be part of an exciting startup experience.
– We have a casual work environment, great culture and strong team.