Location: Berlin or Saarbrücken
Do you want to get in at the ground floor with an exciting startup, which is building something truly innovative? Fanomena is a Saarbrücken and Berlin -based event technologies company, which is building great products and working with some of the biggest brands in the events industry. We’re now ready to scale our business as we’re moving in to new markets and products.
We’re currently searching for a highly-talented and experienced Developer with Front-end and Full-stack skills, who can join our team as a permanent member of staff.
This role’s primary responsibilities will be to help to maintain and develop new features in Fanomena’s hileadzz and eventbaxx products and to help build and deliver awesome new products and technologies that are innovative and exciting.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has strong Frontend skills, and who can also contribute to Full-stack development, and who is excited about working in a fast-paced and agile young company.
What you’ll be doing
– You’ll be a key member of our Product development team.
– You’ll work closely with your peers, who are a mix of Backend, Frontend and Full-stack developers and also UI/UX designers.
– You’ll contribute to development, both to satisfy our customer’s technical requirements and to help build our core products.
– You will focus on Frontend development, but are expected to be knowledgeable and able to contribute to development of both front-end and back-end systems.
Who you are
– You love technology and creating new things, and are a highly-skilled software developer.
– You love to code, and want to be primarily hands-on.
– You see the “big picture” and have a holistic view of your code and Products.
– You’re pragmatic and agile and always seek out the best solution, both technically and for the customer and business.
– You’re a self-starter and proactively seek out the best solutions.
– You’re innovative and always pushing the boundaries
What you know
– Although you will focus on the front-end, knowledge and experience with full-stack development is highly advantageous, and experience with Ruby is a plus.
– Cloud/SaaS application experience is also a plus
– Experience with Test Driven Development
– Experience with the Linux command-line is highly desirable
– You have at least 2 years of professional experience.
– English required. German a plus.
Why you’ll want this role
– You’ll put your name to a product with enormous global potential.
– You’ll be part of an exciting startup experience.
– We have a casual work environment, great culture and strong team.