Do you want to get in at the ground floor with an exciting startup, which is building something truly innovative? Fanomena is a Saarbrücken and Berlin-based event technologies company, which is building great products and working with some of the biggest brands in the events industry. We’re now ready to scale our business as we’re moving in to new markets and products.
We are looking for a high-talented and motivated fast learning customer success manager, who is passionate about solving problems to support our customers on their journey to successful experiences. In addition, you identify, analyze, improve and automate our internal and external work processes around our customers.
The ideal candidate is someone with strong communication skills, a quick understanding of the product and market and an enthusiasm for working in a fast-moving and agile young company.
What you’ll be doing
– You develop a deep understanding of our product and the market in which we operate
– You engage with customers and stakeholders in our ecosystem (via e-mail and phone) to help them achieve the best experience possible
– Your represent the customer’s point-of-view in the organisation by collecting their feedback and ideas and promote new features to the products
– You set up and supervise 1st level support
– Your propose and implement improvements to our customer success process
– You identify, analyze, improve and automate our internal and external work processes around our customers.
– You organize customer and team events
Who you are
– You love working close to customers and communicating with them.
– You love to manage a great tool stack
– You see the “big picture” and have a holistic view of our products
– You’re pragmatic and agile and always seek out the best solution for the customer and business.
– You’re a self-starter and proactively seek out the best solutions.
– You’re innovative and always pushing the boundaries
What you know
– You have 2+ years professional experience in an customer-facing role such as customer success management, account management, customer support, or similar (non experience but highly motivated is also possible!)
– You have experience with CRM’s (Hubspot is a plus) and customer success tools
– You have a great understanding of customer support processes and ideas
– You have excellent writing and explaining skills in German and English
– You are high skilled in solving problems, big focus on presenting satisfying solutions
Why you’ll want this role
– You’ll be part of an exciting startup experience
– We have a casual work environment, great culture and strong team
– We have a great startup loft office with roof terrace in the heart of Saarbrücken