Do you want to get in at the ground floor with an exciting startup, which is building something truly innovative? Fanomena is a Saarbrücken and Berlin -based event technologies company, which is building great products and working with some of the biggest brands in the events industry. We’re now ready to scale our business as we’re moving in to new markets and products.
We are looking for a high-professional and motivated business developer and sales hero with proven track record in building amazing partnership relations in the field of endurance sports and event technologies.
The ideal candidate is someone who is a self-driven startup enthusiast, a quick understanding of the product and market and an enthusiasm for working in a fast-moving and agile young company.
What you’ll be doing
– You significantly grow the company, particularly in respect to partnerships, revenue and sales team in the US
– You work close with one of the co-founders of the company
– You expand, manage and train a superstar team to increase productivity and efficiency on an overall and individual level.
– You monitor and participate in commercial activities, managing and optimizing processes and strategies across all functions (Marketing, Product Management, Partner Management, etc.).
– You assume full ownership for partnership and revenue targets and market growth strategy.
– You establish and maintain a strong national US market leadership presence.
Who you are
– You love technology and creating new things, and are a highly-skilled business developer
– You are addicted to build amazing partnerships, and want to be primarily hands-on.
– You see the “big picture” and have a holistic view of your goals.
– You’re pragmatic and agile and always seek out the best solution for the customer and business.
– You’re a self-starter and proactively seek out the best solutions.
– You’re innovative and always pushing the boundaries
What you know
– You have 2+ years professional experience in business developer position (endurance/event technology is a plus)
– You are highly self-motivated with a hands-on ‘get it done’ mentality
– You know how to open up new markets quickly, gain an unfair competitive advantage and let the team grow
– You have proven track record in selling B2B technology solutions (SaaS is a plus!)
– You are fluent in English, German skills is a plus
Why you’ll want this role
– You’ll be part of an exciting startup experience.
– We have a casual work environment, great culture and strong team.