Do you want to get in at the ground floor with an exciting startup, which is building something truly innovative? Fanomena is an event technologies company, which is building great products and working with some of the biggest brands in the events industry. We’re now ready to scale our business as we’re moving in to new markets and products.
We’re currently searching for a highly-talented and experienced Software Developer, who can join our team as a permanent member of staff.
This role’s primary responsibilities will be to lead the day-to-day activities of a small vertically-focused software development team. You will work closely with Product and Project Management to deliver awesome products and technologies that are innovative and exciting.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is an experienced developer, but who still loves to code, and is excited about working in a fast-paced and agile young company.
What you’ll be doing
– You’ll be a key member of our Product development team.
– You’ll work closely with Product and project management, software architects and your peers to collaborate on creating amazing software and technologies.
– You’ll contribute to development, both to satisfy our customer’s technical requirements and to help build our core products.
Who you are
– You love technology and creating new things, and are a highly-skilled software developer.
– You love to code, and want to be hands-on, but also want to help to define our Products.
– You can easily cross the boundaries between technical, product and business teams.
– You see the “big picture” and have a holistic view of your code and Products
– You’re a self-starter and proactively seek out the best solutions.
– You’re innovative and always pushing the boundaries.
– You’re pragmatic, agile, high-energy and enjoy multi-tasking.
What you know
– Expertise with at least one modern language, Ruby is highly preferred
– Cloud/SaaS application experience
– Cloud/RESTful API experience
– Experience with Test Driven Development
– Cloud infrastructure experience is a plus
– SQL, PostgreSQL preferred
– English required. German a plus.
Why you’ll want this role
– You’ll put your name to a product with enormous global potential.
– You’ll be part of an exciting startup experience.
– We have a casual work environment, great culture and strong team.