Do you want to get in at the ground floor with an exciting startup, which is building something truly innovative? Fanomena is a Saarbrücken and Berlin -based event technologies company, which is building great products and working with some of the biggest brands in the events industry. We’re now ready to scale our business as we’re moving in to new markets and products.
We’re currently searching for a highly-talented and experienced UI & UX Designer, who can join our team as a permanent member of staff.
This role’s primary responsibilities will be to create beautiful visual and user experience designs for our products, and to support the Marketing team in creating digital publishings, advertising materials and web designs.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is an experienced designer, but who also thrives in the development process, and is excited about working in a fast-paced and agile young company.
What you’ll be doing
– You’ll be a key member of our Product and Marketing teams
– You’ll work closely with product stakeholders including Product Management, Marketing and Developers, to help create beautiful Products and Marketing Assets
– Design and optimization of Fanomena’s products, based on usability analysis and customer research
– Development and optimization of our user journeys
– Creating beautiful Product and Marketing designs and concepts
– Design of whitepapers, eBooks and factsheets for digital use
Who you are
– You love visual and user experience design, and also have a grounding in technology and the software development process
– You have a hunger for elegance, and you have an intuitive grasp of composition, balance, symmetry, and white-space
– You can easily cross the boundaries between technical, product, marketing and business teams.
– You see the “big picture” and have a holistic view of your products and designs.
– You’re a self-starter and proactively seek out the best solutions.
– You’re innovative and always pushing the boundaries.
– You’re pragmatic, agile, high-energy and enjoy multi-tasking.
What you know
– You have amazing visual design, user experience design and prototyping skills.
– Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud programs, especially Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
– Experience with prototyping and collaboration tools such as InVision and Zeplin
– Experience in web development and knowledge CSS/HTML is highly beneficial
– A thorough understanding of typography and type assets
– Practical experience in the design of mobile applications
– Very good knowledge of interaction and interface design
– The ability to communicate your design decisions clearly, and work well in a diverse team
– English required. German a plus.
Why you’ll want this role
– You’ll put your name to a product with enormous global potential.
– You’ll be part of an exciting startup experience.
– We have a casual work environment, great culture and strong team.